Sunday, December 13, 2009

Perfect big sister...

Good evening my precious little man. Boy how I missed you today. We took your big sister to see Santa, she was such a big girl. She sat so politely in his lap, answered all of his questions, and didn't even cry when I walked away. I couldn't help but get tears in my eyes when I saw her. It wasn't very long ago that she was learning to crawl and walk. I just wish that I could see you do the same. Your big sister wore a bell necklace that she made for you around her wrist so that you could be with us. Every time I heard it jingle in the store it just made me wish that you were there.

Your Mimi and Poppy took her to do arts and crafts at your great grandparents house Saturday. When they started making the ornaments, she stopped in the middle of it and asked for 2. When your Poppy asked her why, she told him "I need one for my baby brother". She is such a perfect big sister. I know she would have been so excited to help me change your diapers, to hold you, and to feed you.


All of the ones on the right side are for you. They even made them smaller, just like you are. She is so proud of her decorations. We have them all displayed so we can remember to thank God everyday for the both of you. Your daddy and I miss you so much. We got our ornament for you, too a few days ago. It is so beautiful like you!



Well baby boy, it is time for me to go to sleep. I have a busy day at work, and my mind is always filled with you. I love you so much, and miss you every minute of every hour of every day. I can't wait to see you again.

I am waiting for you, and I will see you soon.

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment