Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas, Christopher, Jr.

Merry Heavenly Christmas my sweet angel. Mommy missed you so much today, and I kept looking for your face everywhere I went. I know you were beside me all day, because I could feel your comfort. Your big sister had such a busy day, and she was such a good little girl. Mommy is so proud of the little lady she is becoming. I know you would have been such a gentleman, too.

We lit your candle today everywhere we went, to have your warmth and peace with us this day. I know that you could feel us sending our love to you, because there is tons of it! Uncle David bought you a beautiful camel bone firetruck, I will show you pictures of it tomorrow. Daddy bought me that necklace that I've been wanting so badly; it is angel wings that I can put your ashes in so that I can carry you with me wherever I go. It is more beautiful in person than I could have imagined. Daddy also loved the gift he got from you, he has that picture sitting where everyone can see.

I hope the carols were beautiful, the cookies delicious, and the spectacles more spectacular than I can imagine. I know you spent Christmas in the most beautiful place of all, but Mommy still wishes you could have spent it here with me. I long for your touch, and I can't wait until the day that all of my dreams are fulfilled. Please wait for me beautiful angel, and please always remember that Mommy is waiting for you.

I am waiting for you daily, so please hold out your arms when I come. I will come with open arms, too.

Love always,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment