Friday, December 4, 2009

M&Ms

Your big sister did greet me when I got to the door tonight, and it makes me feel so loved. I couldn't help but laugh tonight listening to her. I could hear her and your Daddy arguing over what our last name is. She is getting so smart, and she can tell you so much. Daddy asked her to tell him her name. She looked proud and she said "Marleigh!". Daddy asked her "Marleigh what?". She stood up big and tall and replied, "Marleigh Danielle". Daddy looked back at her and asked "Well what's your last name?". She stood a little taller and shouted "M&Ms!". Daddy tried so hard to teach her how to say "Williams". But, each time it just comes out "M&Ms!". They both couldn't help but to sit in the back room and giggle. You both would have been perfect together.


I can not help but wonder what you would look like now, and how much you would have grown. Your baby sister would help Daddy look after you while I was at work. I would be so excited to get home to hold you and rock you. I know that one day I will be able to, but I would give anything to do that now.

I also would have taught you so many things. Including how your name is "Christopher Eric M&Ms". I know you are just as smart as your sister! I love you so much, and I think of you every minute of every day.

Think of me often too, and know how much I love you. I am waiting for you, and I will see you soon.

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment