Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve...

The house tonight is so quiet and lonely without you here. Your stocking is hung, and the presents are under the tree. But there is one major gift missing, and that my son is you. I miss you more now than ever. I long to hold you in my arms, and to kiss your little checks.

We received several gifts in your memory today, and I cried. They were all so beautiful and perfect, but bittersweet. To not be able to place them in your hands seems so cruel. At the same time, it feels so good to know that someone besides your daddy and I, are thinking of you.



Tonight's post is going to be a little shorter tonight than usual, mommy misses you dearly. I am trying so hard to be strong for your big sister, so please send many prayers and much love for your mommy and daddy tomorrow. I love you more than you could ever imagine.

I am waiting for you, and can not wait until the day we meet again. I love you little one.

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment