Saturday, November 28, 2009

1 more day....

Well precious, not much to tell you about today. It was unfortunately a normal day, with normal happenings. Yet, nothing seems normal anymore without you with me. We ate dinner with your Mimi and Poppy, and your big sister and I helped them put up their tree (it's an artificial one). It was not as hard as I thought it would be, but then again it was pre-decorated, and no worries of the branches being empty. I guess when we decide to put ours up and home, my heart might not be so kind.

It's only one more day until I take that dreaded step back into society. Mommy starts work Monday, and I know I've already talked to you about this before. I am so scared and so anxious to go back. It will never be the same without beautiful pictures of taking you home. I will definitely be sharing your photos though. I guess it is just not the same when it is not accompanied by that beautiful new baby bliss. I know you understand.

Well my beautiful angel, mommy misses you and thinks of you daily. I can't wait until that day I hold your precious angel self in my arms.

I am waiting for you and I will see you soon.

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment