Saturday, February 27, 2010

Just thinking of you....

Well, we've passed the four month mark. It seems as time has flew by, but at the same time it has dragged on. It is still such a confusing memory. It is one filled with horror, love, and bitter sweet times. I can't believe it has already been this long, but I still think of you every day. I know that I would have gotten to give you your first bite of baby food. Your big sister loved it, and I'm sure you would have, too. I think about which food we would have tried first, and how I would have let Marleigh help me. She loves helping, and gets so much gratitiude from it.

You would be learning to sit up, too. We would be doing lots of tummy time, and flash cards to show you bright new pictures and colors. I wonder what color eyes you would have. If they would have started off blue like your sisters, and then slowly turned brown like Mommy's and Daddy's. There were so many memories left to make, and sometimes I have a hard time letting go. I thank God for the time that I did have with you, and sometimes wish for more. But, I know my time will come. For this, I am forever grateful.

I love you so much Christopher, and I can't wait until the day we get to experience all of these first. I am already proud, and I know there is much more in store.

I am waiting for you, and I love you more than you will ever know.

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment