Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day baby boy! Oh, how Mommy missed you today! I have thought about you oh so much the last few days. We got a whopping 4 inches of snow Friday! I thought of how I would have bundled you up, and how you would have reacted to the big snow flakes landing gently on your cheeks. I also thought about how I would have taken your picture beside your big sister, and beside the snowmen.

I hope you got to share Valentines with all of your heavenly friends, and that you got to think of me today, too. I know your big sister would have tried to sneak you candies, because she loves you so much. I can not wait until you both get to officially meet. You will be absolutely in love with her. She is the perfect big sister!

Your daddy and I got you a new gift the other day. It is so pretty, and I know that you have already seen it. It is a statue with a picture frame at the top, and a little lamb at the bottom that says "Jesus Loves Me". Reverend Ron Holland read that song at your memorial service, so I immediately thought of you when I saw it. I hope you like it, and I will be putting a picture in it soon.

I still find myself taking so long to get things accomplished. I guess on the days when I feel a little better, it is hard to bring myself back to reality. Therefore, I just ignore it. I know it is probably not the best thing to do, but it will come in it's own time. I know that for sure!

Well Christopher, I love you so much. I hope today was more beautiful than my imagination could ever let me know. I am waiting for you, and I will see you soon.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment