Sunday, September 26, 2010

Does GOD hate?...

Well, my little Junior, you now have a sibling in heaven with you. A brother, or a sister, I'm not sure. But they are with you now. I always thought that it was only possible to have "a" worst day of your life. I sure proved that wrong today. An experience that I thought I would only live once, repeated itself today. It was different of course, but now my heart has fallen to pieces.

After starting to pick the pieces of our lives again, your Daddy and I were dealt a blow today. Yes, we thought we were going for an ultrasound Tuesday to hear the beating of your new sibling's heart, but instead, we only heard the beating of our own.

Does GOD hate us??

I'm sure the answer is no, but after losing two children, it's hard to think otherwise. I'm broken, scarred, and apathetic to our lives ahead. One day I will be okay, but for today, I mourn our children.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, He doesn't hate us. I know what it feels like to lose someone dear, and I know how devastating and empty one feels afterwards. And I have asked a million times, "Why?"
    Well, we may not always know the answer to the question why. But what I do know is that there's something bigger going on behind all this. God has a special purpose. And we may not know it yet, but one day we will realize why such things happened when they did and the way they did.
    Please know that I'm praying for you, that you will be comforted in such a time like this, and that you will find peace and rest in God.

    ReplyDelete