Sunday, January 10, 2010

Beginning the new year...

I have thought of you often today. It is not a special occassion, and no special day to mention of. I just miss you. I am working on getting healthier, so that whenever God decides to bless our family with another little one, I will be ready. I am still working on the eating habits, but I have gotten better about exercising. It was really hard at first, but with some good music and a good book it is getting easier. It also gives me alone time to remember you.

We have some important days coming up, and I will tell you about them later. I am nervous, but it isn't anything that your daddy and I can't get through. We really enjoyed our trip to Tennessee, and the memories we created for you. Your daddy and I still love each other so much, and I am so proud to say that these hard days have not made us like each other any less.

We miss you so much, and I think of you all of the time. Wish your mommy luck to getting healthier, and send a little love my way.

I can't wait to hold you again, and I am waiting for you.

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment